hiv started with sex?

Boys are only skin deep. No explanation needed.

I am a product of single-sex education, where everyone in my class is of XY origin. If you wondered how would anyone like me survived that, I was there for five years, not thirteen.


HIV virus originated in chimpanzees, then was transferred to humans during the late 19th or early 20th century. We, the boys proceed to conclude that it started by humans having sex with monkeys. Boys are only skin deep. No one bother correcting us.

Of course there are other myths circulating around such as HIV was man-made or started with oral polio vaccine - oral polio vaccine (OPV) AIDS hypothesis.

Long story short, these chimpanzees are hunted in a very bloody way and eaten raw or sometimes their blood is drunk by people.

My skin just grew thicker, one inch thicker than skin deep.
 
Google Analytics Alternative