tight on budget and love

A colleague commented that I always get customers with weird request. Nothing is weird in a retail pharmacy.

He came to the over-the-counter section to get a paracetamol suspension (1 month up to 2 years).

Mr Stingy: Actually I need advice on another thing.

Me: Yes?

Mr Stingy: Is there any alternative for Elevit?

[Elevit is the only brand on vitamins & minerals for pregnancy & lactation scheduled behind the counter]

Me: Elevit is now on sales.

Mr Stingy: Elevit costs a bomb; I want something similar but cheaper.

[We are already selling Elevit for 33% under the recommended retail price]

Me: Okay, let me show you other brands we have then.

[I started with the pricey range, from there I move down to the cheaper ones]

Mr Stingy: All of them worked out to be more or less the same.


Few moments later, pharmacist on duty paged me back in dispensary.

I was so close to asking him, "You mean your wife no longer deserves quality products having recently gone into labour for you?" Although price does not correlate to the quality.

Elevit does not cost more than half a dollar per day.
 
Google Analytics Alternative